We believe in consistent and exceptional customer support, quality manufacturing and corporate responsibility. If you're interested in joining our team, please see our current open positions below.
If you are interested in learning more about any opportunity, or to send a general inquiry, please send your resume, cover letter, and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org. For consideration, all information must be included in the text of your email or attached as a PDF file.
Production Jeweler - Full Time
We are looking for a full-time production jeweler to join our team! This role requires proficiency in all aspects of jewelry production including parts assembly, delicate wire work, soldering, forging, and finishing. This is a production position where repetitive fabrication is required. This position is for Monday-Friday. Applicants are required to submit a resume and portfolio of relevant work demonstrating knowledge and proficiency in the required skills. Applicants will be required to complete a bench test and in-person interview to be considered for this position.
Requirements for this candidate:
- 1+ years professional experience in jewelry production and/or metal-smithing.
- Minute soldering skills; ability to work with 24 & 26 gauge sheet and wire with an oxy-acetylene torch
- Ability to planish and forge using a hammer and anvil
- Strong ability to manipulate hand tools including the use of a flex shaft, files, saws, and pliers.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Reliability (attendance, timeliness, follow-through)
- Ability/desire to act as a team player.
- Demonstrated initiative and ownership of work product and space.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience as a production bench jeweler or a strong drive to learn repetitive tasks and master a trade.
- A strong value system including, but not limited to, honesty, quality and trust
- A desire to work in a tight-knit environment.
- A passion for the arts.
- An interest in growing personally and professionally within a dynamic organization.
- Laser welding experience is preferred but not required.
- Fine stonesetting experience (flush, fancy shape bezel, fancy shape prong, pavé, channel, etc.) is preferred but not required.
Employment type: full-time
Compensation: Hourly wage plus full benefits package.
Proof of Covid vaccination required
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please email a resume to email@example.com with your cover letter and portfolio.