PART-TIME RETAIL SALES ASSOCIATE
We are seeking a part-time retail sales professional for our Brooklyn location in Cobble Hill. This position will entail working 3-4 days a week with weekend hours required. This is a fantastic opportunity for a knowledgeable retail professional with an entrepreneurial spirit looking to establish clientele and grow our brand in a new market.
Key job responsibilities will include:
- Exceptional sales and customer service skills.
- High attention to detail involving all operations of the retail store.
- Visual merchandising experience and a sense of ownership over the appearance of the store.
- Working with management to meet store goals and grow our brand.
- Supporting management in maintenance of inventory.
Requirements for this candidate:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- 2-5 years experience, high-end boutique or jewelry preferred.
- Strong organization, time management and prioritization skills.
- Experience with Microsoft Office and POS systems.
- Ability to handle customer inquiries with tact and grace.
- Must be a dynamic and energetic team player.
- Strong sense of personal style with a love of fashion & jewelry.
- A strong value system including, but not limited to, honesty, dedication, and trustworthiness.
- An interest in growing personally and professionally within a dynamic organization.
Compensation: Competitive hourly wage DOE.
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please send your resume, salary history and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. For consideration, all information must be included in the text of your email or attached as a PDF file.